We can offer you bespoke hearths and fireplace surrounds in Sussex, made from beautiful natural stone and installed by expert stonemasons. The primary types of stone we use for fireplaces are Portland, Yorkstone and marble, and for hearths we use slate and honed black granite. These materials provide a sleek, timeless elegance in any part of the home.
We are skilled in our craft and will create a fireplace that is perfect for your stove, fire or log burner. Ask us to come and carry out a survey, so we can see your space for ourselves and work out exactly what is required. We can then give you an accurate quotation and, if you decide to go ahead, begin work on your beautiful, bespoke fireplace surround and hearth.
Choosing your fireplace surround
The fireplace is an important part of the home. We work with you to understand exactly what you want, and if you’re not sure we can use our knowledge to consult with you and make recommendations. With some log burners, for example, a joint will be required in order to prevent the stone from heating up and cracking. As experienced stonemasons, we can check requirements with your particular brand of log burner or stove to make sure we create a fireplace that is perfect for your home.
We only use the highest quality natural stone from leading suppliers in their field. With our 20+ years’ experience, we have established long-standing relationships with suppliers to bring our customers a choice of beautiful natural stone.
Choosing JF Stoneworks for your fireplace surrounds and hearths
We are the experienced choice for natural stone fireplace surrounds in Sussex. We can give you advice and consult with you on your choices, helping you to make an informed decision.
- Domestic and commercial customers. We can install natural stone fireplace surrounds for individual homeowners and for commercial developments.
- Expert stonemasons. Our team is skilled in working with all types of stone – we’ve been in business since 2010 and have many years of prior experience. Our skill shows in our work.
- The option of installation. We can fit your fireplace surrounds and hearths if required, ensuring the perfect aesthetic and alignment. If preferred, we can make fireplace surrounds for you to install.
- Full quotations. We can give quotations upfront, or we can come to your property, template and see your particular fireplace if the work is more complex. We do what’s needed to give accurate quotes.
- An enjoyable customer journey. Our customers love working with us and often recommend our work. This is how we find a great deal of our business. We ensure the process is streamlined and efficient.
- Your choice of natural materials.Our expert stonemasons will create a beautiful, bespoke hearth and fireplace surround that is perfect for your home. With a choice of materials such as Portland, Yorkstone, and marble for fireplaces and slate or honed black granite for hearths, you’ll find an option that captures your imagination.
Come and visit our showroom
Come and see our showroom where we can talk to you about your requirements and show you the product samples we can offer.
We are based at:
No. 2 Kingswell Estate,
Beech Farm, Netherfield Hill, Battle,
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4.30pm by appointment only
Saturdays by appointment only