Enjoy elegant granite, fitted by expert stonemasons
Granite is a beautiful natural material that comes in a range of colours and patterns to suit every kitchen. At the same time, it is hardwearing and requires little maintenance, making it both stylish and convenient.
We are experts in fitting kitchen worktops, producing stunning results for our customers. We fit granite worktops in Sussex as part of a new kitchen installation, or we will refresh an existing kitchen with the unrivalled beauty of granite. See our finishes and make your decision – the choice is yours.
Is a granite worktop right for you?
As expert stonemasons and worktop suppliers in Sussex, our customers often come to us to ask for advice. We love using our product knowledge to help people make important decisions about their home – here are some of the need-to-know facts about granite:
- Fully sealed. We seal granite worktops, a process that locks in quality by protecting the worktop from damage and staining. We are an approved, accredited dry treat applicator which offers a guarantee against your worktops.
- Natural and individual. You are welcome to come and choose your particular slab – look online at our manufacturers, or visit their yards to see the many blocks of granite you can choose from and select the pattern and colour you love.
- Low maintenance. Granite is a strong, resilient, natural material and will need little maintenance once it has been sealed.
A range of colours
Our granite is sourced from the leading stone manufacturers and is available in an extensive range of colours and patterns.
We always suggest that, if possible, you visit our showroom to see the actual stones before we cut them. Natural stone can vary in texture and colour. When you have chosen your desired stone, we can give you advice on if the stone has a uniform look or whether it varies in its appearance.
Please call us on 01424 774497 to arrange a visit to our showroom where we can show you our granite samples and discuss other options that may be available from our trusted suppliers.
Click on the logos below to see the range of colours available.
Granite from leading suppliers
We supply and install granite worktops from leading names in the granite industry:
- The Marble & Granite Centre
- Gerald Culliford
The granite we use for your worktop will be simply stunning, sourced from the most reputable suppliers and fitted by the experts. We only use granite that is of the highest quality, working with other well-known names in the granite industry to ensure our customers are happy.
Stunning granite worktops from
JF Stoneworks, your installation experts
We are specialist stonemasons with more than 20 years’ installation experience which you can benefit from. We use our skills and knowledge to help you select your perfect granite worktop and create an aesthetic you love. Choosing a worktop from us is a pleasure, never a chore.
- Domestic and commercial clients. We can install granite worktops for individuals and for large commercial developments. Our team have the skills and resources to complete projects of any size.
- 20+ years’ industry experience. Our business was established back in 2010, and we have extensive experience in the industry. We are always happy to consult with you and answer questions.
- The opportunity to choose your granite. Either choose online, or visit our suppliers. We do also have some granite samples and some slabs for you to view in our yard
- Full, free quotations upfront. We discuss your requirements and look at your plan to give you a quotation. Any changes can be made, and extras can be added when we are templating, e.g. additional window sills, curves and extra pieces. Any changes in cost will be advised.
- A personalised, on-site service. We complete templating and assess the site, working out join locations and checking units are suitable for granite. The process is quick, and the finish is flawless.
Visit our showroom
We have a showroom based at:
No. 2 Kingswell Estate,
Beech Farm, Netherfield Hill, Battle,
You are very welcome to come and look around – our showroom is open from
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4.30pm by appointment only
Saturdays by appointment only
Most suppliers don’t send out samples as granite is a uniquely patterned natural material that will look different depending on the slab. Come and see the granite samples we have in our showroom and we can help you look online at the blocks of granite available. Seeing granite in person is the best way to choose the perfect look for your home, so you are also welcome to visit the supplier’s yard to see the slabs in full.