Luxuriate in the natural beauty of marble
For many homeowners, nothing can compare to the look and feel of a marble worktop. If this is the material you have set your sights on, we can install beautiful marble worktops in Sussex of various thicknesses and with either a honed or polished appearance.
We generally recommend that marble is installed in bathrooms as it is a naturally porous material. This means that it can stain – though we are able to seal the worktop with dry treat to help reduce this if you do decide to have marble fitted in your kitchen. However, most homeowners choose to have quartz kitchen worktops as they will look very similar to marble but are much easier to maintain.
Is marble right for you?
As experienced worktop suppliers in Sussex we are in the perfect position to help and advise you. With more than 20 years of experience our team can make personalised suggestions to help you choose the perfect material for you. If there’s anything you’d like to know about marble, please just ask.
Marble worktops are:
- Available in 20mm, 30mm and 40mm thicknesses
- Beautiful and sophisticated, with natural veining
- Polished or honed in finish
- Fully sealed to help protect them
We can re-seal marble worktops each year, which will help protect them. We will also provide a full cleaning and maintenance guide to help you look after your new marble worktop.
Quality marble from leading suppliers
We supply and fit marble worktops, sourcing our stone from our main suppliers:
- The Marble & Granite Centre
- Gerald Culliford
Other suppliers can also be used to source the perfect marble for you.
As with all our products, we only offer marble that is of the very highest quality. We have established long-term relationships with our suppliers, so we are able to use the most beautiful marble for your worktops.
Stylish marble worktops for your home
We use our experience to your advantage, giving you tailored, personal advice to help you choose the perfect worktops for you. We work with you consultatively, giving you all the support you need when choosing a worktop, so it has the power to bring your home to life.
- We work with domestic and commercial clients. Ask us about marble worktops for your home, or contact us about commercial work – marble worktops look simply stunning in luxury property developments.
- Our team is made up of highly experienced stonemasons. JF Stoneworks was established in 2010, and we also have extensive prior experience. We’ve been helping customers across Sussex choose their perfect worktops for more than 20 years.
- We are expert installers of marble. We come and visit your property so that we can template and will keep marble veining in line with upstands and downstands where possible. We achieve the premium aesthetic you should expect from marble.
- Full quotations before any work begins. To begin with, we provide a preliminary quotation so you can decide if marble is right for you. Once you have confirmed, we then template and adjust any costings to your original plan. We can add any extras you have requested, e.g. window sills, curves or extra pieces.
- The best customer service we can provide. We don’t rest on our laurels – we aim to provide a seamless customer experience for everyone. Our team makes sure all our work is efficient and causes minimum disruption.
Visit our showroom
You can come and visit our showroom – find us here:
No. 2 Kingswell Estate,
Beech Farm, Netherfield Hill, Battle,
We are open Monday-Friday, 8.30am-4.30pm, and Saturdays from 9am-12pm by appointment. Come along and talk to us in person – we will be happy to show you our different marble options.