Stylish quartz worktops – a wide range of colours and styles to suit all designs
Quartz worktops in Sussex – made of crushed quartz, resin and colour pigments mixed together, creating the look and feel of real stone, with a harder-wearing surface. Quartz is stain and scratch resistant, with a very low likelihood of chipping, so it can keep your kitchen looking beautiful for many years to come. Choose from a polished, matt or suede finish to personalise your quartz worktop.
We are experts in fitting quartz worktops, granite worktops and marble worktops, and our expert team will help you find the perfect material for you. Quartz is ideal if you are looking for a material that is extra strong and resilient whilst retaining a natural appearance.
Is quartz right for you?
We are well-known, expert stonemasons and worktop installers in the Sussex area, and customers regularly ask for our input when choosing a material. Our product knowledge spans more than 20 years and we are always happy to share our insight with you. Here are some of the most important points to note about quartz:
- Various thicknesses are available – 12mm, 20mm and 30mm
- Polished or matte texture is available depending on preference
- The material is fully sealed to protect it from staining
- Quartz worktops are very durable and unlikely to chip
- Samples can be supplied
A range of colours
Click on the logos of our carefully selected suppliers to see what colours they offer.
Please be aware that these images are only samples. We always suggest that, if possible, you visit our showroom to see the actual stones before we cut them. If you are unable to find what you are looking for here, please call us on 01424 774497 and we can discuss other options that may be available from our trusted suppliers.
Click on the logos below to see the range of colours available.
Quality quartz from leading suppliers
Our full supply and installation service makes use of quartz worktops from the following suppliers:
- Opal Quartz
- Classic Quartz
- Arena Stone
- Kalinga Stone
We have worked with our suppliers for many years and are committed to sourcing the highest quality quartz available. Our customers love the worktops we install, and regularly recommend our services.
Stunning quartz worktops from JF Stoneworks, your installation experts
As specialist stonemasons, we have over 20 years’ experience in worktop installation. This puts us in a position to help our customers, offering our opinion and giving honest, impartial advice. Choosing a worktop and putting the finishing touches to your kitchen should be exciting, and we make sure it stays this way.
- Domestic and commercial experts. We can install quartz worktops in individual homes or in multiple homes as part of a larger development. We have a skilled, well-resourced team on hand to help.
- 20+ years of experience. JF Stoneworks was set up in 2010, and we had many years of experience before this as well. We use our experience to help you and offer all the advice you need.
- All suppliers offer a guarantee on your Quartz worktops. We can explain in more detail depending on supplier, and a cleaning and maintenance guide will be issued to you on completion of your worktops.
- A showroom for you to explore. You should have the opportunity to see your worktop in person. Come and visit our showroom to have a look at some quartz worktops and see if they’re right for you. Samples can be taken away with you or we arrange to send them to your home.
- Full prices upfront. We are able to give you a l quotation on your chosen material so you know if our worktops are in your price range. Once we have your confirmed order we then come to template. There won’t be any change in the cost, unless you choose any extras, e.g. window sills, curves or extra pieces.
- Excellent customer service. Our team visits your property, completes templating to work out joint locations, and ensures everything is ready for us to begin work. The whole process is organised and efficient.
Visit our showroom
Our showroom is located at the following address:
No. 2 Kingswell Estate,
Beech Farm, Netherfield Hill, Battle,
Saturday: 9am-12pm by appointment
Please pop in to have a look at our quartz worktops in person. We have many samples here in our showroom to help you choose your perfect colour. We are highly experienced worktop suppliers in Sussex and can help you choose the ideal material to complement your home.